Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Saturday, February 9, 2008
Please click the link below to see it immediately:
"The Beginner's Guide To Golf" is the *perfect* guide for you to pick up golf with...
In fact - you'll learn exactly how to play golf faster and better in just the next few minutes, even if you're a complete beginner!
I've personally learned A LOT from this simple step-by-step guide, even though I knew nothing about golf before.
I'm now playing and enjoying the game tremendously, and you will too.
Check this out and try it, you'll love it:
Tuesday, January 8, 2008
The Simple Swing (known also as The Simple Golf Swing) by David Nevogt is our No. 1 recommended golfing ebook, guaranteed to reduce your handicap by at least 7 strokes! Read our editorial reviews and user reviews on The Simple Golf Swing here.
The Simple Golf Swing - Editor's Review
Credit Card, PayPal or Online Check
The Simple Golf Swing is available for immediate download in ebook format so you can be reading within minutes. Available from anywhere in the world.
Main Features of The Simple Golf Swing:
- The Simple Golf Swing is a written meaty ebook
- Informative photographs and diagrams are provided throughout. Most photographs have diagrams superimposed on them to emphasize the correct posture and positioning - makes understanding the lessons in the book very straightforward
- Learn the correct way to grip the club with an interlocking or overlapping grip
- Learn a detailed procedure to ensure your grip provides straight ball flight each and every time, without hooking or slicing the ball
- Learn how to align the club face so that you never push the ball right
- Discover an easy method to hit more greens
- Learn a step-by-step procedure for aligning your spine to limit the amount of body movement during the swing. This revolutionary "Simple Swing" promotes a powerful drive that's more importantly, straight time after time. Presented in a manner that's easy to remember on the course.
- Learn how to make a perfect impact with the ball on each shot
- Learn how to master the "one piece takeaway" that gives you a controlled swing resulting in increased distance
- Learn how to get to the top of your back swing. The Simple Swing promotes an inside-out swing that you can use to automatically hit the fairway time after time
- Learn how to use a shorter back swing to achieve consistently longer distances
- Discover the distance secret that many instructors don't even address because it's so hard to teach. Here's a hint: Hand Action that can increase your swing speed by 10 mph!
- Full 100% 60-day money-back guarantee with no questions asked.
The Simple Golf Swing FREE Special Offer Bonuses:
- FREE Bonus ebook - "The Simple Chip " (normally $56.00)
- FREE Bonus ebook - "Fit to a Tee" by Mike Pedersen (normally $19.00)
- FREE Bonus ebook - "Training Aids you can Make at Home"
- FREE Bonus tips - "3 putting tips that will save at least 4 strokes from your game"
- FREE Bonus lesson - "How to get out of the sand and close to the cup"
- FREE lifetime upgrades to this ebook, including new chapters and articles as they become available
- FREE mental training tool to help remember the lessons from The Simple Swing - practice these at the tee for just 5 seconds - could save 5 strokes off each round!
- FREE Bonus ebook - "Secrets from the Game's Longest Hitter". Mike Austin reveals how he used to launch the ball 515 yards 30 years back in his new ebook, free when you order The Simple Swing.
Special offers are valued at over $220 and end soon!
The Simple Golf Swing by David Nevogt is a meaty instructional and motivational golfing companion, giving you all the information you need for all parts of your game. Although it concentrates mainly on the drive, you'll find information on improving your putting, chipping, and escaping the sand bunkers, as well as mental and physical training aids. The Simple Golf Swing is extremely well written and packed with photographs and diagrams to make understanding the lessons easy! Thousands of golfers have bought this ebook and it is currently one of the most sought after golfing books available on the internet. The author claims that his system has a 95% success rate at helping golfers achieve a 7 stroke reduction in their game, with an average improvement of 12 strokes - so there's at least a 50% chance that you'll achieve even more than this!
Whatever your handicap, and level of experience, The Simple Golf Swing will be able to help you improve your game. Are you throwing away strokes by topping, slicing or hooking the ball? Are you failing to achieve the distance you need? Are you failing to chip the ball close enough to the pin? Or are you like most golfers, simply inconsistent in your golfing performance? If the answer to any of these is yes, then The Simple Golf Swing may be just what you need.
After reading and practicing the methods taught in The Simple Golf Swing, you will be playing the best golf of your life, and you'll be doing it within hours of discovering this system. You will get more enjoyment out of golf because you will consistently be making solid impact with the ball. Your shots will fly longer and straighter.
The main thrust of The Simple Golf Swing above all else is that it shows you how to consistently hit the ball straight! By laying out in detail how to drive the ball using the spine as an axis to keep you on the correct swing plane, coupled with a mental fail-safe check-list for you to practice on the tee, you'll keep your game consistent. You'll also learn the correct hand action so that you can add distance to every shot. You'll learn the correct timing to get straight ball flight, and consistent direction. You want to know what you should be thinking as you are preparing to hit the ball? It's all laid out for you. You get a step-by-step guide on the full swing, a step-by-step guide on the short game, a mental guide, and personal coaching to make all of this happen quickly and easily.
For a limited time only get the "The Simple Chip" ebook free with The Simple Swing. This will shortly be sold separately for roughly the same price as The Simple Swing, and will no longer be offered free with The Simple Swing. so order now, before this offer is withdrawn.
The Simple Golf Swing - User Reviews
How to hit a draw
- Thomas Elliott, Dayton, Ohio, USA