This is how I cured my Slice.
Now I hit Sexy Draws, and the occasional Hook.
I'll assume readers understand golf terminology.
I will try to include some explanation in layman's terms.
Here's how you do it:
Everything is IMPORTANT..an error from the basic will
result in a slice no matter what you do.
1a) Have a Neutral or Strong Grip.
Netural Grip=the right palm is facing the target line direction
Strong Grip=the right hand is "slightly" under the shaft
1b) Hand position is in middle or infront of the
inner left thigh.(Personal Preference)
2) Ball placed in front of your left heel.. not toes or middle.
*LEFT HEEL, for some its the left armpit* IMPORTANT
3) The distance between the Left Heel to Right Heel is
Shoulder distance..NOT hip distance.
4) Distance from your hands to your...umm.. crotch (for lack of
better word, sorry ladies) is just nice, not too close or too far..
5) Knees Slightly Flexed, Spine Angled. Achieve with this move.
Stretch Arms and Point Club forward. Forearms are around ribcage
level. Imagine sitting oneself down on a high chair.. and sit. This will
result in a slight flex in the knees.
Next, Bend spine until club face touches ground. Keep chin up.
You should be able to see the index and middle knuckle of your
left hand with your left eye. Wrist is angled, not too "cocked" or
too straight. Again just nice. (Any extremes in the wrist angle or
knee flex or spine angle will result in errors.. no extremes allowed
6) Count 1: Take Away with Hands, while maintaining Pressure between
Bicep Chest. Keep hands straight. This are your constants so
that your arms don't flail around.
7) Count 2: Shoulder turn and allow wrist to cock naturally.
At the top position, right elbow points down. Slight flex in left elbow
8) Count 3: Shift Weight slightly to left and hands follow Naturally.
Moving the hands 1st will cause a slice.
If you follow these tips, you will hit a sexy draw..or an occasional
hook like me.. Guaranteed.
"Take note of the key points as you watch the Tiger Video."
"The 3 iron Specialist"